ASME International Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) is a code which establishes safety rules, quality standards and guidelines that apply to the design, fabrication and inspection of boilers, pressure vessels and nuclear power plant components during construction.
BPVC covers a diverse range of topics including:
- Rules for the construction of both heating and power boilers, and the materials - both ferrous and nonferrous that can be used for the same.
- How to properly operate and care for both power and heating boilers and how to properly perform nondestructive examination (NDE).
- The construction of pressure vessels including high and fiber-reinforced plastic pressure vessels, and the rules surrounding those.
- Associated brazing and welding qualifications as well as the construction and service of transport tanks.
- Finally, it also covers in depth the construction and inspection of components at a nuclear facility.
If you are a boiler/pressure vessel manufacturer, operator or inspector, Teldan Information Systems has the best ASME BPVC offer for you.