Founded in 1884, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), is the world's largest technical society, with access to the industry's most essential technical information, networking opportunities, career development tools, and many other exclusive benefits.
Among its activities as a not-for-profit organization, IEEE is committed to producing quality periodicals. IEEE publishes more than 100 of the leading journals in computing, telecommunications, power and dozens of other disciplines. IEEE journals and magazines are the most highly cited periodicals in their respective fields .
IEEE's publications bring you the most comprehensive collection in the field, filled with the latest in-depth technical advances taking place today. IEEE is a not-for-profit organization committed to producing quality periodicals at affordable prices.
- IEEE Journals and Transactions are peer-reviewed publications concentration on theoretical and experimental papers.
- IEEE magazines focus on practical applications in research, design and specification.
- Full-image collections of IEEE and IEE journals, transactions, conference proceedings and standards on CD-ROM, or delivered via intranet or extranet.
Online Collections include:
- IEEE/IEE Electronic Library (IEL)
- IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP)
- IEEE Conference Proceedings (POP)
- IEEE Biomedical Engineering Library (BEL)
- IEEE Computer Society Electronic Library (CSLSP-e)
- IEEE Enterprise
- IEEE Standards Online
IEEE Xplore is an online delivery system that provides full text access to IEEE´s transactions, journals, magazines and conference proceedings published since 1988 plus select content back to 1950, and all current IEEE standards. IEEE Xplore serves IEEE members as well as users who are not members of the IEEE but have subscriptions to online publication packages.